24" Color Changing LED Spiral Metal Wedding Event Party Tower Columns - 1 PCS
Item Number: PROP_EIF001_SILV
Material: Silver polyethylene tubes, strengthen toughness with metal frame, with color matched silver wires for LED spread throughout the massive tower
LED Colors - Red, Blue, Purple, and Fuchsia
Height: 24" Tall (Approx.)
Cord Length: 64" Long (Approx.)
LED counts: 50 Led Bulbs
A real statement piece, this classy curved LED lamp features light bulbs which change into four different colors; red, purple, fuchsia, and blue. Bring a touch of modern style and surreal elegance to your home or party place with this stunning Spiral Color Changing Light Lamp. Create a mesmeric display of festive colors and radiant lights with this masterpiece. Shaped in voguish curved shape and crafted from premium quality metal with glamorous color changing LED bulbs, this charming lamp will add modern flair and a visual element to your party ambiance.
Use it as a glitzy wedding centerpiece, place a kissing ball atop or glittered stems and bushes inside for a breathtaking floral arrangement. Perfect for placing in your living room for a dramatic focal point or in your bedroom to create some calming mood lighting, this modish piece will soon become an essential part of your home or party decor.
- Material: Silver Polyethylene Tubes, Strengthened toughness with metal frame, with color matched silver wires for LED spread throughout the massive tower
- LED Colors - Red, Blue, Purple, and Fuchsia
- Height: 25" Tall (approx.)
- Base: 8" Diameter
- Top Opening: 7" Diameter
- Middle : 11.5" circum (3.66" Diameter)
- Cord Length: 64" Long (approx.)
- LED counts: 50 Led Bulbs
- Color Modes:
First turn on, it’s a Automatic Gradual Color changes
Second turn Off/On = Solid Blue,
Third Off/On = Solid Fushia,
Fourth Off/On = Red,
Fifth Off/On = Color changing mode but not gradual, more sudden and fast, and each click is after that speeds up - after 4 times it goes back to the first one.
- To completely reset, turn it off, simply unplug, wait 1 min and then plug it back in again, it will reset to the default